1882 – Manitoba College, Winnipeg

Architect: Barber & Barber



Originally built as a Methodist College, until the the buildings were purchased by the Jesuits in 1930 for St. Paul’s College. It remained in use until 1964. Demolished. Quite a bizarre design with French Second Empire influences.

Latest News

October 14, 2016: Irish Architectural Archive’s new publication ‘House and Home’
October 12, 2016: Desmond Guinness Scholarship 2016 open for applications
October 5, 2016: Newbridge House Study Day

Email Newsletter

Signup to receive email updates of new additions to Archiseek.com