Architect: T.N. Deane & Son
Completed in stages from 1886 by T.N. Deane & Son, the hall was constructed first in 1886. This was followed by a library and a model classroom wing in 1890. The final phase was completed in 1907 by Sir Thomas Manly Deane. All in a red-brick, vaguely Tudor style around a small quadrangle. Later converted into offices for the Guardian Assurance Co, and demolished in 1970 to provide a site for Agriculture House.