1884 – Church of St. Patrick and St. Brigid, Clane, Co. Kildare

Architect: William Hague


In 1839 the Presentation Convent was established in Clane. Forty years later the nuns offered their garden as a site for the new Church. The building was dedicated in 1884, although the proposed Spire was never built.

Latest News

October 14, 2016: Irish Architectural Archive’s new publication ‘House and Home’
October 12, 2016: Desmond Guinness Scholarship 2016 open for applications
October 5, 2016: Newbridge House Study Day

Email Newsletter

Signup to receive email updates of new additions to Archiseek.com