Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1884 – Conservative Club, Dale St., Liverpool

Architect: F. & G. Holme

0006

0008

Grade II listed. For some years, used as an annex to the municipal building, now empty.

    Read previous post:
    1884 – New Admiralty & War Offices, Whitehall, London

    Architect: E. Ingress Bell & Aston Webb One of the shortlisted entries for a new massive office complex for the...

    Close