All that remains is a portion of the concrete basin on the strand of the former public baths. The Dublin Evening Mail described the baths on their opening as “120 feet by 120 feet, equally divided for ladies and gentlemen with graduated depths from 9 feet down”. Fresh seawater was pumped into the baths daily. The pier was a lightly braced iron framework with a wooden deck and approximately 350 feet long. By 1920, the pier had deteriorated so much that it had to be demolished.