1884 – St. Finnian’s Church, Kilfinane, Co. Limerick

Architect: G.C. Ashlin


Completed in 1884, but designed in 1877-78 with illustrations published in The Building News, March 22nd 1878.

Latest News

October 14, 2016: Irish Architectural Archive’s new publication ‘House and Home’
October 12, 2016: Desmond Guinness Scholarship 2016 open for applications
October 5, 2016: Newbridge House Study Day

Email Newsletter

Signup to receive email updates of new additions to Archiseek.com