1886 – The Caledonian Insurance Company Offices, Dundee, Scotland

Architect: J. Murray Robertson


Published in The Building News, April 6th 1888. Located at 33,35 Meadowside, this building is largely intact as illustrated with some differences to the street level frontage. Constructed in red sandstone.

Latest News

October 14, 2016: Irish Architectural Archive’s new publication ‘House and Home’
October 12, 2016: Desmond Guinness Scholarship 2016 open for applications
October 5, 2016: Newbridge House Study Day

Email Newsletter

Signup to receive email updates of new additions to Archiseek.com