Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1888 – Law Courts, Calgary, Alberta

Architect: Thomas Fuller

0020

Former court house, demolished in 1958. Constructed on 4th St. South West in 1888.

Read previous post:
1913 – Government House, Edmonton, Alberta

Architect: R.P. Blakey The three storey sandstone edifice was designed in the Jacobean Revival style which is characterized by bay...

Close