Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1891 – Deaf & Dumb Institute, Winnipeg, Manitoba

Architect: Charles H. Wheeler

0040

Constructed on Portage Avenue in two stages. Demolished in 1959.

    Read previous post:
    1924 – Dance Palace, Winnipeg Beach, Manitoba

    A large two-story dance pavilion, rectangular with a dome pitch to the roof which rose to the height of a...

    Close