Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1898 – Britannia Assurance Building, 166 Buchanan St., Glasgow

Architect: John A. Campbell

0010

Eccentric Victorian office building. Also known as British Workman’s and General Assurance Company

Read previous post:
1250c – Strade Abbey, Co.Mayo

Originally a site of a Franciscan Friary, it was transferred to the Dominicans in 1252. Parts of the building date...

Close