1898 – McIntyre block, Main St., Winnipeg
Designed by the architectural firm of Cadham and Grayson to replace a building of 1892 destroyed by fire. The original main building was only five stories in height, with two further floors added by the original architects in 1908. Demolished for a speculative office development, which was never completed. Now a surface carpark.