1902 – Holy Cross Church, Crumlin Rd., Belfast, Co. Antrim
Designed by Walter G. Doolin and completed by his partner Rudolph Maximilian Butler after Doolin’s premature death aged 52. Butler was responsible for the design of much of the interior and sanctuary fixtures. Exterior illustration published in The Irish Builder, December 1 1900. Interior photograph from The Builder, January 5 1917.