1901 – Former YMCA, Winnipeg, Manitoba

Architect: George Creeford Browne

0017

Former YMCA building that was later heavily remodeled to become the Birks Building. Used as a branch of the YMCA from 1901 until 1913 when their new downtown building opened on Vaughan Street.

Latest News

September 26, 2016: ‘Sustaining the Industrial Heritage” – Annual Maura Shaffrey Memorial Lecture
September 22, 2016: Open House Cork looking for volunteers
September 21, 2016: ‘Building Ireland’ return to RTE, September 30


Email Newsletter

Signup to receive email updates of new additions to Archiseek.com