1902 – Strathcona Block, Winnipeg, Manitoba

Architect: George Creeford Browne

0020

The Strathcona block was built for Lord Strathcona as an elite residential building on the corner of Main Street and Broadway in 1902. It later became Fort Garry Court, and was destroyed by fire on February 1st, 1976, with several deaths.

Latest News

December 1, 2016: Annual Heritage Angel Awards for Northern Ireland
December 1, 2016: New UAHS book on Young & MacKenzie
November 17, 2016: Winners of the 2016 Wood Awards Ireland are announced


Email Newsletter

Signup to receive email updates of new additions to Archiseek.com