Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1903 – Carlton School, Graham Avenue, Winnipeg

Architect: J.B. Mitchell


Built to replace the earlier South Central Schools designed by Barber & Barber. Only used for twentyseven years before it was bought by Eatons, demolished for expansion of a parking lot for the company’s nearby department store.

Read previous post:
1966 – Manitoba Teachers Society, 191 Harcourt Street, Winnipeg

Architect: Libling Michener & Associates Constructed in two stages, the original McMaster House (to the west) and Bradley Square, but...