Architect: C.B.J. Snyder
Designed by C.B.J. Snyder for the New York City Board of Education, the building was demolished in the 1930s. Snyder was the Superintendent of School Buildings for the New York City Board of Education between 1891 and 1923, and introduced many innovations into school design in New York. At the time of construction this was amongst the grandest of the schools in the city with elevators.