1903 – “The Paddock”, Ruskington, Lincolnshire

Architect: Brewill & Bailly


“The Paddock, Ruskington, for Dr. Thompson, is an old house, added to and restored by Messrs. Brewill and Bailly, of Nottingham, and on the plan are indicated the old and new work. The accommodation provides a spacious entrance-hall, dining-room, drawing-room, consulting-room, and kitchen offices &c., and the exterior is constructed with red brick up to the first-floor level, the upper part being covered with roughcast and roofed with red tiles. The accommodation on the first floor consists of five bedrooms with dressing-room, bathroom &c.; and the work has been ably carried out by Mr. Frank Pattison, builder of Ruskington.” Published in The Building News, August 28th 1903.

Latest News

October 14, 2016: Irish Architectural Archive’s new publication ‘House and Home’
October 12, 2016: Desmond Guinness Scholarship 2016 open for applications
October 5, 2016: Newbridge House Study Day

Email Newsletter

Signup to receive email updates of new additions to Archiseek.com