1906 – New Porch & Tower, Wesleyan Church, Matlock Bridge, Derbyshire

Architect: Horace G. Bradley

0001

The church was originally designed by C.O. Ellison of Liverpool, with additions designed by Horace G. Bradley. The neo-gothic church was originally built in 1882 without the slender steeple, which is now a landmark feature reaching above the roofs of neighbouring buildings. Now Matlock Methodist & United Reformed Church. Illustration published in The Building News, February 23rd 1906

Latest News

September 26, 2016: ‘Sustaining the Industrial Heritage” – Annual Maura Shaffrey Memorial Lecture
September 22, 2016: Open House Cork looking for volunteers
September 21, 2016: ‘Building Ireland’ return to RTE, September 30


Email Newsletter

Signup to receive email updates of new additions to Archiseek.com