1907 – Bank of Ireland, Arran Quay, Dublin

Architect: J.F. Fuller


Branch bank for the former National Bank, later part of the Bank of Ireland. Later extended in the early 1920s in the same vaguely Tudor style.

Latest News

October 14, 2016: Irish Architectural Archive’s new publication ‘House and Home’
October 12, 2016: Desmond Guinness Scholarship 2016 open for applications
October 5, 2016: Newbridge House Study Day

Email Newsletter

Signup to receive email updates of new additions to Archiseek.com