Architect: Arthur Keen
The building was designed by Arthur Keen in an Italian Byzantine style, and finished in polychromic brickwork. The west window of the hall contains an Art Deco stained glass window depicting Christ holding a sheep. Along the northern side are several smaller stained glass windows telling the Parable of the Sower. In 1930, a church hall was added. The main church was sold to property developers in 1990,with the congregation moving into the former church hall. Perspective View including ground plans published in The Building News, October 23th 1908.