1908 – St. Boniface Cathedral, Winnipeg, Manitoba

Architect: Marchand & Haskell

0010

cathedral_old_side_lge0033cathedral_old_side_lge00330033

The fourth church or cathedral on this site was built in 1908 and destroyed by fire in 1968. The interior was lost and the two towers which flanked the rose window of the west front were removed. It was designed by the Montreal architectural firm of Marchand and Haskell.

Latest News

September 26, 2016: ‘Sustaining the Industrial Heritage” – Annual Maura Shaffrey Memorial Lecture
September 22, 2016: Open House Cork looking for volunteers
September 21, 2016: ‘Building Ireland’ return to RTE, September 30


Email Newsletter

Signup to receive email updates of new additions to Archiseek.com