Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1909 – Child’s Building, Portage Avenue, Winnipeg

Architect: John H. G. Russell

0001

Previously known as the McArthur Building. Demolished in the early 1980s to make way for a skyscraper development.

Read previous post:
1902 – Merchants Bank, Main Street, Winnipeg

Architect: Taylor & Gordon Winnipeg's first steel framed building at seven storeys high. Merchants Bank of Canada was taken over...

Close