1909 – Pavilion, Assiniboine Park, Winnipeg, Manitoba
The tower housed a 16,000 gallon water tank that was visible throughout the park. Built at a cost of $19,000, the pavilion housed dining and dance halls featured loggias overlooking the park. Immediately behind the pavilion, a lily pond was located beneath a vine-covered pergola. Destroyed by fire in 1929 and replaced by a vaguely Germanic inspired building.