1912 – Free Exposition Building, Winnipeg, Manitoba

Architect: John D. Atchison


Developed as the Hall of Industry for the Winnipeg Industrial Bureau. Taken over by the Board of Trade in 1918, and demolished in 1935 to make way for a new federal building. The Free Exposition Building was used for concerts, trade shows and exhibitions.

Latest News

October 14, 2016: Irish Architectural Archive’s new publication ‘House and Home’
October 12, 2016: Desmond Guinness Scholarship 2016 open for applications
October 5, 2016: Newbridge House Study Day

Email Newsletter

Signup to receive email updates of new additions to Archiseek.com