1912 – Former St. Joseph’s Academy, St. Boniface, Winnipeg
Former convent and school run by the Sisters of the Holy Names of Jesus and Mary. Operated as a school for girls until the late 1960s. In 1936, it was affiliated with the University of Manitoba as the girls’ section of the St. Boniface College. The building has since been sold; a large part of the structure, mainly a classroom block, was replaced by new condominiums that now make up the Manoir de la Cathédrale, a Christian retirement community.