1913 – Post Office, Lethbridge, Alberta

Architect: David Ewart

0003

The two principle facades of the original building, on 4th Avenue and 7th Street are joined by the imposing corner clock tower. The two facades though of different lengths are stylistically identical, with projecting pavilions flanking the pilastered central bays. Now known as the Federal Building.

Latest News

September 26, 2016: ‘Sustaining the Industrial Heritage” – Annual Maura Shaffrey Memorial Lecture
September 22, 2016: Open House Cork looking for volunteers
September 21, 2016: ‘Building Ireland’ return to RTE, September 30


Email Newsletter

Signup to receive email updates of new additions to Archiseek.com