1925 – Nos. 4-5 Trinity Street, Dublin

Architect: Patrick J.F. Munden


Fine early twentieth century commerical building in brick with stone trimming.

Latest News

October 14, 2016: Irish Architectural Archive’s new publication ‘House and Home’
October 12, 2016: Desmond Guinness Scholarship 2016 open for applications
October 5, 2016: Newbridge House Study Day

Email Newsletter

Signup to receive email updates of new additions to Archiseek.com