Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1965 – Ormond Printing Company, Ormond Quay, Dublin



Built to replace some Georgian houses that were in use as office space for the print works behind, this modernist building was demolished in the late 1990s. The ground floor facade was decorated with mosaic tiles, which featured the name of the business.

Read previous post:
1908 – Wesleyan Sunday School, Newton Heath, Manchester

Architect: Smith & Matley Published in The Building News, November 20th 1908. For a time, used for services after the...