1968 – Hugenot House, St. Stephen’s Green, Dublin

Architect: McDonnell & Dixon

1260

Designed for the Guardian Assurance Company, this five-storey office building terminated an important vista from Earlsfort Terrace as well as being the last building along the Shelbourne Hotel side of the Green. This meant the removal of four Georgian houses. Redeveloped in the mid 1990’s with new cladding and extra floors.