Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1969 – No.2 Burlington Road, Dublin

Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone
Architect: Tyndall Hogan Hurley

aib-demolished

Originally when completed, the window bands were fully glazed, with 5 panels of clear glass. Later, tinted panels were inserted to create a combination of glass and solid panels – the narrow ones reducing cold bridging at the concrete columns. The white band at rood level was not original. Demolished.

Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone

 

Read previous post:
1907 – Warehouses, Sheriff Street, Dublin

Range of warehouses for the Merchants Warehousing Co. on Sheriff Street. Now demolished.

Close