Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

2011 – 490 Hargrave St, Winnipeg

Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone
Architect: 5468796 Architects

490-hargrave3

490-hargrave490-hargrave490-hargrave490-hargrave490-hargrave

Constructed as Community Health Services Offices for the local regional health authority. The WRHA was seeking new space for its community health offices and to consolidate other services located around downtown.

Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone

 

Read previous post:
1911 – Former Assiniboia Town Hall, Winnipeg

Formerly the municipal hall of the Rural Municipality of Assiniboia, before it amalgamated with Brooklands, and St. James to form...

Close