Architect: Andrew Gray
“This cottage, built on a fairly large site. stands detached and well back from the highway. The first floor contains three bedrooms, bathroom, a boxroom and linen store. The external walls have a tile brick plinth, and are finished above with whitewashed cement plastering. The contract, including another cottage of similar accommodation on the adjoining site, was carried out by Messrs. Norris and Son, Hertford. Mr. Andrew Gray, M.S.A,, of Hertford, is the architect.” Published in The Building News, April 16, 1919.