Architect: Edward Blore
Fine boathouse built on the shore of Lough Erne below the main castle. The castle was originally designed by Blore but was destroyed by fire in 1841 and subsequently rebuilt by George Sudden. The boathouse is in a Tudor style, with graceful arches at ground level, and a fine window on the upstairs room overlooking a terrace and the lake. For a time, it was the home of Erne Yacht Club.