Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1876 – Chapel of St Mary at The Cross, Shoreditch, London

Architect: James Brooks

0009

00100010001000100010

001000100010

Part of a convent. Published in The Building News, April 14th 1876.

Read previous post:
1989 – 223 James Ave., Winnipeg

Reproduction of former Police Court building which stood on this site from 1886 to the mid 1980s.

Close