1675 – Cloughjordan House, Co. Tipperary

A 17th century house built on to a pre-existing medieval tower house, and further extended in the 18th century, with extensive 19th century and later farm buildings. The grounds contain the remains of a moat and a walled nursery garden. Now a guesthouse and cookery school.

Latest News

October 14, 2016: Irish Architectural Archive’s new publication ‘House and Home’
October 12, 2016: Desmond Guinness Scholarship 2016 open for applications
October 5, 2016: Newbridge House Study Day

Email Newsletter

Signup to receive email updates of new additions to Archiseek.com