St. Nathy’s complex, comprises a school, former barracks and gate lodge. Now used as a school. Detached fourteen-bay three-storey former barracks, established c.1830, with five-bay breakfront with stepped parapet and two-storey gable fronted advanced block to north-east. Hipped tiled roof with rendered chimneystacks. Pebbledashed walls with timber casement windows. Detached U-plan seven-bay three-storey school, built 1916, with extension built 1941 connecting school to former barracks. Three-bay breakfront with advanced pedimented entrance bay.