1863 – Convent of Mercy, Templemore, Co, Tipperary

abbey10_lge

Opened in 1863, with the chapel added later by George C. Ashlin.

Latest News

September 22, 2016: Open House Cork looking for volunteers
September 21, 2016: ‘Building Ireland’ return to RTE, September 30
September 21, 2016: Grafton Architects to receive IDI President’s Choice Award


Email Newsletter

Signup to receive email updates of new additions to Archiseek.com