Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1909 – Former Post Office, Blackrock, Co. Dublin

Tweet about this on Twitter1Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone
Architect: J. Howard Pentland

postoffice

Former Post Office designed by J. Howard Pentland of the Board of Public Works. Now a coffee outlet. Like many of the post offices constructed at this time, it features brick and stone extensively. The public office also has high windows and sills allowing for desks or counters to be sited underneath. Good quality signage completes the look of post offices of this period.

Tweet about this on Twitter1Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone

 

Read previous post:
1887 – A Pair of Cottages, Allington Lock, Maidstone, Kent

Architect: Hubert Bensted Constructed for the Lower Medway Navigation Company. "These cottages are been erected at Allington Lock for the...

Close