Architect: Joseph Welland / William Burges
The original church was by Thomas Cooley, but little now remains of it, after the Ecclesiastical Commissioners largely rebuilt it in 1869. Then the galleries were removed, chancel added and a new open timbered roof added. In 1878 Burges added a new west front in memory of Robert Westley Hall-Dare & Charles Hall-Dare. By adding an extra bay to the nave, it in effect became a small memorial chapel addition.