1850 – Former Bank of Ireland, Church St., Portlaoise, Co. Laois

Architect: George Halpin

Former bank branch for the Bank of Ireland. Probably a converted house, the building has a fine set of Victorian railings to the street. Still existing today, the building looks neglected.

Latest News

September 26, 2016: ‘Sustaining the Industrial Heritage” – Annual Maura Shaffrey Memorial Lecture
September 22, 2016: Open House Cork looking for volunteers
September 21, 2016: ‘Building Ireland’ return to RTE, September 30


Email Newsletter

Signup to receive email updates of new additions to Archiseek.com