1870 – Market Hall, Burnley, Lancashire

Architect: James Green

0006

Constructed but without the planned tower. Contained 32 shops and 132 linear yards of stalls. The market area was covered by a three span wrought iron and glass roof. Demolished in 1966.

Latest News

December 1, 2016: Annual Heritage Angel Awards for Northern Ireland
December 1, 2016: New UAHS book on Young & MacKenzie
November 17, 2016: Winners of the 2016 Wood Awards Ireland are announced


Email Newsletter

Signup to receive email updates of new additions to Archiseek.com