1910 – Land Titles Building, Regina, Saskatchewan

Architect: Darling & Pearson

0023

The first public building commissioned by the new provincial government after the formation of the province. Designed by the prominent Toronto architectural firm of Darling and Pearson during their brief tenure as the provincial architects. Completed in 1910, the building housed the records for the Regina Land District until 1977.

Latest News

December 1, 2016: Annual Heritage Angel Awards for Northern Ireland
December 1, 2016: New UAHS book on Young & MacKenzie
November 17, 2016: Winners of the 2016 Wood Awards Ireland are announced


Email Newsletter

Signup to receive email updates of new additions to Archiseek.com