1813 – Lismacue, Bansha, Co. Tipperary.

Architect: William Robertson

0006

The present house was completed in 1813 to the design of architect William Robertson. Located just outside Bansha in Co. Tipperary.

Latest News

September 26, 2016: ‘Sustaining the Industrial Heritage” – Annual Maura Shaffrey Memorial Lecture
September 22, 2016: Open House Cork looking for volunteers
September 21, 2016: ‘Building Ireland’ return to RTE, September 30


Email Newsletter

Signup to receive email updates of new additions to Archiseek.com