Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1865 – St. Martin’s Church, Vicar’s Road, London

Architect: E.B. Lamb

0008

Illustration published in The Builder in 1866. Still in use today, the church is a local landmark with its tall tower.

    Read previous post:
    1884 – “Colwood”, Cuckfield, Sussex

    Architect: Halsey Ricardo The Seat of Lord Justice Bowen. Published in The Building News, October 31st 1884.

    Close