Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1889 – Munster & Leinster Bank, Waterford

Architect: Arthur Hill

0003

Former branch of the Munster & Leinster Bank, later replaced by a building completed in 1925. The Munster & Leinster Bank was formed in 1886, and this was their first branch in Waterford – converting a banking hall into an existing house.

    Read previous post:
    1726 – Drumcondra House, Dublin

    Architect: Edward Lovett Pearce Designed by Sir Edward Lovett Pearce and was built in 1726 for Sir Marmaduke Coghill who...

    Close