Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1875 – Baptist Chapel, Bath St., Glasgow

Architect: Thomas Lennox Watson

0009

Classical façade with Corinthian columns supporting the pediment. Stained glass by W & J J Keir. Award-winning redevelopment in 1995 by Gillespies saw the founding of ‘Adelaide’s’ and the creation of a multi-functional centre including sanctuary, guest house and nursery. Illustration published in The Building News, November 29th 1875.

Read previous post:
1877 – St. Andrew’s Halls, Glasgow, Scotland

Architect: James Sellars With its massive and striking classical facade, with four large sculptured groups by artist John Mossman, St....

Close