Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1876 – New House in The Strand, London

Architect: J & S.E. Clarkson

0010

Published in The Builder, August 26th 1876.

    Read previous post:
    1878 – Masonic Hall, Bailieborough, Co. Cavan

    Originally built by First and Second Bailieborough Presbyterian Churches as an institute for the education of boys in their faith....

    Close