Constructed of a purple brick with red brick and stone dressings and tile roof. The entrance has a flight of stone steps leading up to panelled doors crowned by a segmental hood framing a moulded tympanum. Internally oak panelling in the rooms is a major feature. Perspective & interior views including ground plans published in The Building News, December 9th 1899. Listed building (Grade II).