Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1901 – Nurses’s Home, Dr. Steeven’s Hospital, Dublin

Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Facebook2Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone
Architect: Millar & Symes

0010

Demolished Nurses Home and extra hospital accommodation, previously sited infront of Dr. Steeven’s Hospital. Once removed, it opened up the site to allow the hospital buildings to be better viewed from Heuston Station.

Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Facebook2Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone

 

Read previous post:
1903 – The Pavilion, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin

Architect: Kaye-Parry & Ross Pavilion and pleasure grounds incorporating concert hall, sun lounge, and tea rooms. Originally constructed in 1904,...

Close