Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1890 – St. James Church, Killorglin, Co. Kerry

Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone
Architect: Walter G. Doolin

Constructed after an architectural competition to replace an earlier church of J.J. McCarthy from 1860. The earlier church was a mixture of Early English & Decorated Gothic. As with the earlier church, the spire was never completed. The interior has a still largely intact decorative iapse and altar.

Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone

 

More in Architecture of Kerry
1933 – Bridge, Kenmare, Co. Kerry

Architect: L.G. Mouchel & Partners Designed by London engineers, L.G. Mouchel & Partners in association with an Irish-based engineer Pierce Purcell, to replace an 1841 suspension bridge. It is a...

Close